Course Schedule of SNOW SKIING 2013-14
Fee (below 25 years) Rs 6,000/- (Above 25 years) Rs.12,000
(It includes cost of boarding, lodging & training)
|Course S. No||From||To||No Of Vacancies|
1. Select the course and email your requirement to the Institute on the given email address:-
2. Give your 2nd option if the vacancy is not available in the course requested by you.
3. On receiving a confirmation mail from us download Application form and fill your details.
4. Attach demand draft in favor of PAY & ACCOUNTS OFFICER, MOT, GOI, payable at Srinagar (J&K). Your draft should be from Punjab National Bank.
5. On receipt of confirmation, your draft along with application must reach us within 10 days at the following address:-
Indian Institute of Skiing & Mountaineering,
Ministry of Tourism, Govt. of India,
House No 183, Kursoo Rajbagh,
Srinagar (J&K) 190008
6. In case you feel that your application may not reach Institute within 10 days, you must you’re your application along with the demand draft and courier/postal receipt and mail it to us within one week. Failing above your booking will not be confirmed.
7. Fee once paid is non-refundable and non-transferable.
8. You must produce your age proof before commencement of your course.